Updated on 17th March 2012 by Paul Heneghan
- Contact Details
- Joining Information
- Mission Statement
- Court Information
- Tournaments, Competitions and Leagues
- Good Practice
Evesham Evesham Rowing Club
Tel.: 01386 446131
Membership is £15.50 a month for adult single, £33 a month for family (two adults and unlimitedand various discounted rates for students, juniors, etc. Contact the tennis captain for more information.
You can view the subscription rates and download the relevant documents on the membership page.
To encourage and assist people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds to develop their knowledge and enjoyment of the game of Tennis in a congenial social atmosphere and within well-maintained facilities.
|Vice Captain:||Bill Newmann
|Booking Secretary:||Cindy Thomas
- Lights are turned on by operating the switches in the electricity cupboard opposite the door to Squash Court 2. Please turn the lights off when finished!
- There is a guest fee of £X per session (£Y off peak) which should be collected by the member from the guest, and handed over to one of the officers later.
- It is fraudulent to avoid payment of Guest fees.
- Free visiting membership is available to LTA individual members on payment of the usual Guest fees.
- Guests who play more frequently than once a fortnight should consider becoming full members.
- Under no circumstances may the courts be used for any purpose other than for playing Tennis, in accordance with the rules of the game, and with appropriate equipment and balls.
- Players using the tennis courts do so at their own risk.
- Club competitions are held regularly. Details can be found on the Tennis
- The Club enters Men’s and Ladies’ teams in the Hereford and Worcestershire County League. Anyone interested in Team tennis should contact the Squash Captain, Vice Captain, or Ladies Captain, who will introduce them to the appropriate Team captain.
- Social Night for players of all levels, is held every Tuesday and Thursday evening from 6.30 pm. All members are encouraged to participate.
- The Club has several qualified coaches. Details are available on the Tennis notice board, or from the Captain and Vice Captain.
- Only appropriate shoes may be used on the courts.
- Players must wear appropriate clothing for the sport. There is no restriction on colours.
- The Tennis Section at the Evesham Rowing Club is committed to ensure that he talents and resources of all its members, coaches, volunteers and visitors are utilised to the full, and that no person receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, disability, marital status, religious belief, social class, colour, ethnic group, age or sexual orientation, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be relevant to performance. However, it reserves the right to limit certain competitions to persons of specific age, gender, ability or disability groups to provide opportunities for equal competition.
- Codes of Conduct covering Fair Play and Coaching have been published by the LTA Evesham Squash, and copies are available for reference from the tennis captain and vice captain, and on the Club’s website (where?).
- The Tennis Section is also fully committed to the Club’s Child Protection Policy.